Built as a Relief Meeting House in 1796-8 and more of a meeting room than a church. It is a small, simple white-washed stone building with a slate roof. The seating was originally forms running east-west and facing the fireplace (now blocked up) on the north wall.
The church was remodelled for the Reformed Presbyterians in 1865, when the windows were enlarged and the gabled west bellcote and small porch were added. Pews were obtained from the former church in Well Street, Moffat; the pulpit from the church at Laurie’s Close, Waterbeck; and the baptismal font from Martyr’s Uniter Free Church, Dumfries.
Sundays: 9.45am, 11.15am by rotation with Dalton and Kettleholm